Model 46581x92 manuals

Pumper54

Threads
Bhop, that is great. On my Murray you have to work the belt over the shifter lever and the first time I did that I had to make sure there were no small children around. ;-) Lots of good info on this site about our mowers. I have used these folks in the past to get parts from, picked them up in Dallas at the warehouse: Texas Mower Parts - Welcome to Texas Mower Parts!

Tom

Bhop

Threads
Bhop, that is great. On my Murray you have to work the belt over the shifter lever and the first time I did that I had to make sure there were no small children around. ;-) Lots of good info on this site about our mowers. I have used these folks in the past to get parts from, picked them up in Dallas at the warehouse: Texas Mower Parts - Welcome to Texas Mower Parts!

Tom

Thanks Tom, I ordered 4 parts today for the price I would have paid for 2 locally! That is such a big help. You guys are such a good group of people.

Bhop

Threads
So I'll replace the jackshaft housing and the shaft a pulley when I hadn't got my old blades sharpened and bought a new set and seems to be cutting again Tom really help with that website thanks again

Bhop

Threads
So I'm not getting any spark now is there a way I can check the coil?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
undo the wire that comes from out the coil and try again.
Got a spark then you have a problem with one of the safety switches which you may have dislodged doing the deck.

Just be careful, without that wire connected there is no way to stop the engine apart from stopping the fuel supply or earthing out that wire which is hard as the terminal is scrouded inside the plug so have a little thing about it before you hit the starter switch.