getting a new mower next week!

zmister11

Threads
I finally have enough saved up for a new mower. Gravely is having their one month sale going on till the end of march. So I'm purchasing a gravely pro turn 148. They didn't have any at the dealer, so I have to wait a week to get it shipped. But I can't wait!!! :D

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I finally have enough saved up for a new mower. Gravely is having their one month sale going on till the end of march. So I'm purchasing a gravely pro turn 148. They didn't have any at the dealer, so I have to wait a week to get it shipped. But I can't wait!!! :D

Just a note from the experienced

I hate to see people disappointed so
don't hold your breath until it's shipped and you have it in your possession. Your face may turn blue from a lack of O2.

zmister11

Threads

don't hold your breath until it's shipped and you have it in your possession. Your face may turn blue from a lack of O2.

Haha that would suck. But I geuss well see what happens

NorthBama

Threads
Very nice mower good choice

zmister11

Threads

The mower is in transit, but they said it probably won't come in till Friday or Saturday. I feel like I've been waiting months lol and it's only been a week

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The very first thing to do is take a pic of it and post it here before it gets all mowing dirty. :thumbsup: We all like to see new mowers in a yard ready to do it to it rather than in a brochure.

zmister11

Threads
The very first thing to do is take a pic of it and post it here before it gets all mowing dirty. :thumbsup: We all like to see new mowers in a yard ready to do it to it rather than in a brochure.

As soon as i get it I'll take some pics for sure. It can't come soon enough

zmister11

Threads
The mower is coming from Wisconsin and is in Tennessee today. So they said I probably won't get it till Friday or Monday :/ I live in florida...

zmister11

Threads
Mower won't be here till monday. The place is closed on the weekends..