Anyone running the Carlilse AT101?

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, the old ones look like they needed replacing - nice looking new ones !
That picture of the new ones loes not show how much clearance you have to the fender.

steved

Threads
Yes, the old ones look like they needed replacing - nice looking new ones !
That picture of the new ones loes not show how much clearance you have to the fender.

There is about a 1/2 inch of clearance...although you can't see it from my picture, I can barely get my fingers between the tire tread and fender.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK - I guess you did need to stay in that size.
Probably the reason for the tube in the one with the flat is that there was an issue before. Did you see the rims before the new tires were mounted ? I hope there wasn't rust around the bead or you may have a slow leak - I always either check them myself or ask the person mounting to check and use bead seal.

steved

Threads
OK - I guess you did need to stay in that size.
Probably the reason for the tube in the one with the flat is that there was an issue before. Did you see the rims before the new tires were mounted ? I hope there wasn't rust around the bead or you may have a slow leak - I always either check them myself or ask the person mounting to check and use bead seal.

Rims looked fine, although they had issues getting that one to take a seat...both seem fine this AM, will check tonight. I want to add something like slime to prevent the same thing from happening again.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
If you do add slime and need to have them taken off the rim - it is nice to tell the person changing the tire so it doesn't go all over them.