Hondas on Wrigley Field :-)

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wrigley Field in Chicago is undergoing extensive renovations, and an restricted 8am-8pm work schedule means it might not be ready for opening day.

The schedule was impacted enough they could not afford to wait for the snow to melt off the field, so eight Honda 2-stage snowblowers were put on the job. I understand the plan was to blow the snow into the stands, were it could be melted with big heaters and drained...

wrigley%201%20of%203_zpsjbpka9rm.jpg

wrigley%202%20of%203_zpsjz5bo5su.jpg

wrigley%203%20of%203_zpsxn3dtyha.jpg

Threads
Wrigley Field in Chicago is undergoing extensive renovations, and an restricted 8am-8pm work schedule means it might not be ready for opening day.

The schedule was impacted enough they could not afford to wait for the snow to melt off the field, so eight Honda 2-stage snowblowers were put on the job. I understand the plan was to blow the snow into the stands, were it could be melted with big heaters and drained...

I don't care how many snowblowers they used....that's a big job no matter what!!! :thumbsup: But a smart decision to choose Honda snowblowers for the job. Wish I could afford one!!

cashman

Threads
That's neat! It's amazing what they can do to some of those fields in a short amount of time.