I phones

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
I agree that each system has their pros and cons. Android is the largest operating system, and is compatable with most computers. Android is also more susceptible to viruses. Apple isn't compatable with other systems, but it's operating system isn't as susceptible to viruses. Both systems offer great apps. I had a Nokia lumia as my personal phone for a while. I traded it for the lg g2 I have now. The lg is a better phone, mainly because the operating system offers more apps. Windows doesn't have a very good operating system for smart phones yet. Not many available apps.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree that each system has their pros and cons. Android is the largest operating system, and is compatible with most computers. Android is also more susceptible to viruses. Apple isn't compatible with other systems, but it's operating system isn't as susceptible to viruses. Both systems offer great apps. I had a Nokia Lumia as my personal phone for a while. I traded it for the lg g2 I have now. The lg is a better phone, mainly because the operating system offers more apps. Windows doesn't have a very good operating system for smart phones yet. Not many available apps.

My grandson I believe got stuck with an Android as kind of a hand me down thing when his older brother got a new Iphone. I can take a look at his and see if it would be something I'd like or not, I have the option or the upgrade on the business phone upcoming shortly, problem with getting an Android is one of each could get rather confusing. A lot of reviews I've been reading on some of the apps I've been looking at people with Android phones seem to have problems of one nature or the other. I do know that the sales guys at the AT&T store both told me that the Ipones were more user friendly than the Andriods but both were good phones.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
My grandson I believe got stuck with an Android as kind of a hand me down thing when his older brother got a new Iphone. I can take a look at his and see if it would be something I'd like or not, I have the option or the upgrade on the business phone upcoming shortly, problem with getting an Android is one of each could get rather confusing. A lot of reviews I've been reading on some of the apps I've been looking at people with Android phones seem to have problems of one nature or the other. I do know that the sales guys at the AT&T store both told me that the Ipones were more user friendly than the Andriods but both were good phones.

It's all about what each person is used to. If you go with an android phone you will have to download anti virus software. It's no big deal because there are plenty of free anti virus apps out there. Both are great. Android phones will operate very similar to your Samsung tablet, so it shouldn't be that confusing to you. The only thing I dont like about my iPad is it isn't compatable with my office computer. It is great for Internet use and for photos, but a surface tablet would have been better for work applications. As far as phones go, I have both and to me it's 6 one way and half a dozen the other.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It's all about what each person is used to. If you go with an android phone you will have to download anti virus software. It's no big deal because there are plenty of free anti virus apps out there. Both are great. Android phones will operate very similar to your Samsung tablet, so it shouldn't be that confusing to you. The only thing I don't like about my iPad is it isn't compatible with my office computer. It is great for Internet use and for photos, but a surface tablet would have been better for work applications. As far as phones go, I have both and to me it's 6 one way and half a dozen the other.

Well I don't really want to be down loading any anti virus software and I don't own a Samsung anything. The Iphone will do most anything I'm looking to do or have to do for the business.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I don't really want to be down loading any anti virus software and I don't own a Samsung anything. The Iphone will do most anything I'm looking to do or have to do for the business.

I got you mixed up with jmurray01. The anti virus app is easy to load, and is just insurance from getting a virus. It sounds as though you don't use any other system for your work, so if you like your iPhone then you are on the right track. if you are going to use an iPhone for your business then I would suggest staying with Apple products. An iPad may also be useful to you.

grumpygrizzly

Threads
The credit card scanner to me is asking for all your money to be ripped out of your bank account by some lame *** hacker.

I'll never put my card in one that someone is holding in their hand. It's bad enough you have to hope the card readers on gas pumps haven't been hacked with the information skimmers that keep all your pin numbers and what not.

The more technological our advances are, the easier it's getting for the bad people to hack your accounts.

It's like storing all your info in 'the cloud', basically trusting a large target to store all your information securely.. I call them targets because basically, they just haven't been hacked yet.. When they do, and all your Social Security numbers, account numbers, and other important data gets stolen, you'll hear about it on the news and maybe, just maybe, you'll get a canned email from that service that wants you to change your password.. or IS it that service?? Could be hackers there as well.

Yeah, I'll pay with cash TYVM..

Ohh, and when I sell one of my mowers or trimmers, etc.. it'll be cash..

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
The credit card scanner to me is asking for all your money to be ripped out of your bank account by some lame *** hacker.

I'll never put my card in one that someone is holding in their hand. It's bad enough you have to hope the card readers on gas pumps haven't been hacked with the information skimmers that keep all your pin numbers and what not.

The more technological our advances are, the easier it's getting for the bad people to hack your accounts.

It's like storing all your info in 'the cloud', basically trusting a large target to store all your information securely.. I call them targets because basically, they just haven't been hacked yet.. When they do, and all your Social Security numbers, account numbers, and other important data gets stolen, you'll hear about it on the news and maybe, just maybe, you'll get a canned email from that service that wants you to change your password.. or IS it that service?? Could be hackers there as well.

Yeah, I'll pay with cash TYVM..

Ohh, and when I sell one of my mowers or trimmers, etc.. it'll be cash..

Dude man. Get with the times... Lol

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I agree use cash.
I use cash for everything.
Only card I have us a pay pal for getting things from eBay.

Bison

Threads
Heck i don't even have a cell phone, let alone an ipad. All i got is the ol' land line phone.
I can't stand the annoying things,..everybody is whatever they are doing checking the stupid things every 5 min like their lives depend on it.:frown:
It's becoming a Zombie nation out there.

I use the old puter or nothing.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Doesn't have anything to do with becoming a Zombie nation. It's Living in the here and now. Everything today is or is becoming computer oriented. It's basically getting with the program or get left behind.