I phones

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Oh yeah, theirs so many things you can do with a smart phone

I can see where it could really be handy this year while I'm out on the route. I may get a card reader so I can start taking charge cards, I can see where that could be handy for these one time cuts and odds jobs when were out working. I've got the older flip phone that's still active and I will be able to upgrade it in Oct. so I'm hoping to go to an I phone 6 for that line I hope cheap.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I can see where it could really be handy this year while I'm out on the route. I may get a card reader so I can start taking charge cards, I can see where that could be handy for these one time cuts and odds jobs when were out working. I've got the older flip phone that's still active and I will be able to upgrade it in Oct. so I'm hoping to go to an I phone 6 for that line I hope cheap.

You've been hooked, I'm an android guy.

Customers can call, text, email, Facebook me anytime whatever is convenient for them. You can look up maps, use GPS to find places. You can even look, measure a property without going there.

Keep notes, take credit cards(be sure to charge them the fee) so many possibilities

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You've been hooked, I'm an android guy.

Customers can call, text, email, Facebook me anytime whatever is convenient for them. You can look up maps, use GPS to find places. You can even look, measure a property without going there.

Keep notes, take credit cards(be sure to charge them the fee) so many possibilities

Like I said I can see where it could really be handy this year while I'm out on the route, I just haven't got that far yet. I haven't as of yet let anyone have the phone number. I'm still using the old flip phone for the business and I may wait for the upgrade on it that way I don't have to change the phone number. I may try a credit card reader but that's going to be it for now, I think that would be a handy addition.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Like I said I can see where it could really be handy this year while I'm out on the route, I just haven't got that far yet. I haven't as of yet let anyone have the phone number. I'm still using the old flip phone for the business and I may wait for the upgrade on it that way I don't have to change the phone number. I may try a credit card reader but that's going to be it for now, I think that would be a handy addition.

I use an iPad when I get on this site. I have an iPhone 5s as my work phone, and a android based lg g2 as my personal phone. I like both of them. The only thing I don't like about my Apple products is they are not compatable with other computer systems. I can't plug an sd card or a flash drive into my iPad. The Chargers for Apple products are also different from all other brands as well. You can use the same charger with most other smart phones. If you are looking at an iPhone 6 or 6 plus you may want to try carrying them in the same place you currently carry your 5c. Both are much larger than the iPhone 5 series. The 6 plus is almost as big as an iPad mini. They are great if you need something to get online with because the screen is much larger, but they are not as easy to carry around due to the larger size. There are also some great apps for smart phones. I really like the find my iPhone/iPad app. If your phone or iPad is stolen you can track it to its current location. You can also remotely disable it to prevent anyone else from getting access to your information.

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
Most of my internet browsing is done on the old desktop PC, but failing that it is on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 I bought last December.

I do have a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone operating system but only use that for internet when out and about or if I'm being lazy and my phone is close to hand.

As for any Apple product, I would rather go without!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most of my internet browsing is done on the old desktop PC, but failing that it is on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 I bought last December. I do have a Nokia Lumia with Windows Phone operating system but only use that for internet when out and about or if I'm being lazy and my phone is close to hand. As for any Apple product, I would rather go without!

I really like my iPhone I don't know what it would be like to be on anything else.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I really like my iPhone I don't know what it would be like to be on anything else.

It would be better, android is far superior. Mostly iPhone you buying the ("I") lol

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
It would be better, android is far superior. Mostly iPhone you buying the ("I") lol
I have heard pros and cons on both, I guess it basically depends on what you start with is to what you like and feel is best

It's a lot like buying a mower one likes one particular brand, one likes another brand but they all end up being about the same thing in the end

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use a iPhone
Have been using the app for this group since day one.

The iPhone is just so easy to use.
Androids have to many steps to do anything.

Apple checks out every app and update for apps
Android does no checking if apps are safe.

I have seen people on here complain about using this forum app on a android and not being able to post a pic.

to be the best you have to beat the best

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use a iPhone
Have been using the app for this group since day one.

The iPhone is just so easy to use.
Androids have to many steps to do anything.

Apple checks out every app and update for apps
Android does no checking if apps are safe.

I have seen people on here complain about using this forum app on a android and not being able to post a pic.

to be the best you have to beat the best

I like you am using the app for the forum here and have never had an issue and like you say the iPhone is so easy to use. I do like the updates.