New to Forum...

kncrsr5r

Threads
Just saying hello...

My best friends dad called me up and said he had an old mower he'd give me if I wanted it. I said sure and headed over to take a look. This is what I found...

He said if I wanted it that I could just have it at no charge.

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

Model: 30113S
Electric Start

050211101200.jpg

050211101221.jpg

050211101237.jpg

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
GREAT !
Welcome to the Forum !
You'll enjoy it here !

Nice looking machine ! :biggrin:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
And FYI, the true 'Snapper red' is called "Cardinal Red", and you can get it on ebay......kinda pricey, but it's the factory-correct color.

I use antique white or ivory for my whites (Rustoleum or Krylon)....to give it that 'old' look. That appears to be a mid-eighties version.

That is, assuming you're gonna restore it. :smile: ( YOU ARE going to restore, it, right? :laughing:)

I love it! :biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LMF! Thanks for posting... hope you enjoy the discussions. :thumbsup:

kncrsr5r

Threads
Ha, yes I do plan on getting it back into great shape, including paint. Right now I am just trying to get a hand on exactly what it needs.

Thanks for the link to PartsTree for the correct stickers, and also the correct paint colors.

Goal for now is to get it running.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ha, yes I do plan on getting it back into great shape, including paint. Right now I am just trying to get a hand on exactly what it needs.

Thanks for the link to PartsTree for the correct stickers, and also the correct paint colors.

Goal for now is to get it running.

We're here for ya! Every Snapper RER that escapes the boneyard makes me a tiny bit happier! Any more help I can be, just ask.....I've gotten intimate with how to get parts the best, fastest way for these things.

Partstree isn't the only way to go, there are competitors, but they ship fast, their prices are reasonable, and their shipping rates are fair. Oh, and I've actually USED them - I didn't just google that up for you. If they say 'unavailable' - no one will get it for you new. Snapper is great for supporting old mowers. But if it has a price, you can get it - and they'll ship it to ya as if you were a mower shop! Also, they can get you a lot more than stickers - down to special nuts and bolts! (or that seat, including the Snapper logo embossed in it) And, more importantly to you now - engine parts

I hope you'll check back in often on your progress (pics all along the way), and post a pic (or 6) when it's done. It'll make a heluva cool mower!

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to the LMF...
& I like the mower, BUT I love the price... Get it mowing . Then get it looking new and keep it mowing... :smile:KennyV