Thread Notification

primerbulb120

Threads
When I look at a sub forum (Honda Forum for example) there are some threads that show up with bold titles and some whose titles are in regular text. The bold titled ones are either new or are threads containing posts I have not viewed. Is there an option that will give me a list of these threads so I do not have to visit each sub forum to see them all?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
When I look at a sub forum (Honda Forum for example) there are some threads that show up with bold titles and some whose titles are in regular text. The bold titled ones are either new or are threads containing posts I have not viewed. Is there an option that will give me a list of these threads so I do not have to visit each sub forum to see them all?

You can click on the New post Icon in the navigation bar at the top of the page and it will bring up all the post made in the last 24 hours or since your last visit. If you subscribe to the threads you can set it up in your general setting to receive emails.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Ric that's only if they can get the email notification to work. Haven't seen an email in 8 months. Troublemakers don't get emails I guess.