Quick Lawn Mower Safety Survey

lawnmowersafety

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello Everyone at lawnmowerforum! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I am currently conducting a research project on the safety of lawn mowers, and how they can be improved upon to prevent injuries. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to complete my short survey, as it would be of great help to me. If you have any constructive criticism or ideas, please feel free to tell me in the forum comments! Here is the link for the survey: Moved Permanently

Thanks again!

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello Everyone at lawnmowerforum! I hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! I am currently conducting a research project on the safety of lawn mowers, and how they can be improved upon to prevent injuries. I would greatly appreciate it if you took the time to complete my short survey, as it would be of great help to me. If you have any constructive criticism or ideas, please feel free to tell me in the forum comments! Here is the link for the survey: Moved Permanently

Thanks again!
Due to the elevated costs of everything in the past 6 years, to complete a survey in this household the fee has increased from $125.00 to $375.00 cash U.S.

possum

Threads
Not that high here as of yet unless its over the telephone. Telephone ones require that I use my education. In order to cover some of the cost over the years of my life I need to charge around $299. 99 for the telephone type and $279.99 for this type. It could go up though. When do we get our money by the way?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I took the survey.

The only thing that can prevent people getting hurt on mowers is people.

People that get hurt on mowers are assclowns that should not be anywhere near a mower.

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
One of the questions was do I have my child drive my mower. My answer was yes. My child is 53 years old and grand child 28, I thing they can handle a lawn mower OK.

lawnmowersafety

Forum Newbie
Threads
I took the survey.

People that get hurt on mowers are assclowns that should not be anywhere near a mower.

Thanks again for the responses everyone, it is of great help to me. Unfortunately, you are quite right. People are stupid and accidents and injuries will occur.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I took the survey.

It always amazes me when people get hurt on mowers lol

Snapperfreak

Threads
My newest mower is 25 years old. I guess the 5-10 years old answer works ok.

lawnmowersafety

Forum Newbie
Threads
My newest mower is 25 years old. I guess the 5-10 years old answer works ok.

Incredible! I would have never imagined a lawn mower to last 25 years, you must have taken great care of it. Responses have been flooding in, keep em' coming boys! The survey will remain open for quite awhile, thanks again to those who have taken it.

JD is best

Threads
My John deere is 25 years old and in amazing shape