D130 stalls when brake is released

bigal123

Forum Newbie
Threads
My tractor was running fine until I removed the mower deck and installed the snow blower (not my first time). The mower starts fine but stalls when releasing the brake.
I replaced the seat kill switch, same problem. I replaced the brake kill switch, same problem. Since it stalled when I released the brake i taped the brake kill switch plunger in the "brake on" position. But when I engage the PTO it stalls. I know something simple happen while changed over from mower to snow blower but have no idea what it could be. Any answers out there?
Thanks bigal123

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
My tractor was running fine until I removed the mower deck and installed the snow blower (not my first time). The mower starts fine but stalls when releasing the brake. I replaced the seat kill switch, same problem. I replaced the brake kill switch, same problem. Since it stalled when I released the brake i taped the brake kill switch plunger in the "brake on" position. But when I engage the PTO it stalls. I know something simple happen while changed over from mower to snow blower but have no idea what it could be. Any answers out there? Thanks bigal123

I know you changed the seat switch but everything points to it.

Check the wires going to the switch.
You could have pulled one out or pinched one.