E-mail Notification

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
i bring it up again, when are the administrators of this forum going to address the problem with the instant E-mail notification. I have set up my account multiple ways, but never receive any notices that I have a PM or relpy to a thread. For those of us trying to help people, but don't have the time to log in and scroll through forums, it would sure be handy if it came back. I am sure that some posters are upset with me, because I never post back in a timely manner to their questions, because I don't have time to scroll around. I have posted this before, but never have seen a reply from admin that they are working on it. Any administrator care to reply?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
i bring it up again, when are the administrators of this forum going to address the problem with the instant E-mail notification. I have set up my account multiple ways, but never receive any notices that I have a PM or relpy to a thread. For those of us trying to help people, but don't have the time to log in and scroll through forums, it would sure be handy if it came back. I am sure that some posters are upset with me, because I never post back in a timely manner to their questions, because I don't have time to scroll around. I have posted this before, but never have seen a reply from admin that they are working on it. Any administrator care to reply?

I don't understand why your having a problem with E mail notifications. I just check my email and I have 61 messages and better than 40 are replys from LMF. I'm using a Yahoo email address through Mozilla and I'm getting all my emails from LMF with instant E-mail notification.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Are you using the Lawn World or Old school LMF style format and where do you have your Editor set??

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Using new Lawn World, editor set at instant notification. Last time I brought this up all of a sudden I received three months of notification on the same day and then nothing after that. Seems to me every time I call out someone, my notifications stop. I mainly use my IPad, but there are no nofification on my computer either. Not in junk mail. Guess I'll have to live with it, but I'm going to blasting Admins if something can't be done soon. This is making me look very inconsiderate, because I miss so many posts. If the Admin has to go into my account to fix it, go ahead.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Using new Lawn World, editor set at instant notification. Last time I brought this up all of a sudden I received three months of notification on the same day and then nothing after that. Seems to me every time I call out someone, my notifications stop. I mainly use my IPad, but there are no nofification on my computer either. Not in junk mail. Guess I'll have to live with it, but I'm going to blasting Admins if something can't be done soon. This is making me look very inconsiderate, because I miss so many posts. If the Admin has to go into my account to fix it, go ahead.

Go to your general settings and go down to Miscellaneous options and try setting your editor on WYSIWYG.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
That's what it is set on.

When you go to the New post button to view the new stuff are there green dots with a check in the middle next to a tag where you have responded to a thread or post, those should be your subscriptions and you may want to check your subscription folder and see if there is any thing there.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
If I go to New Posts, it does tell me if there are any new posts to subscribed threads. But this means I must log in. E-mail notification means I can see if I need to check the forum without logging in. Much faster and easier for me.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
You said you use an iPad why not try the app I bet you will like it

Lawn Addict
Threads
I thought I was the only one NOT getting any replies. And my settings (I believe) are correct..

Well, I did get 2 notices, 1 when I joined.. Then nothing till someone replied on the Best Mower for under $8500. And I only got 1 reply from that..