Duraforce Army

beg

Threads
lawn boy army 007.jpglawn boy army 007.jpgA pic of my Lawn Boy Duraforce models yes they all run and have drilled out carb jets with fuel shutoff valves.

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
That looks great. :thumbsup:

For over a year I've been looking for a reasonably good deal on a non-self-propelled DuraForce. For a long time I didn't want one but the members on this forum have convinced me that the main problem with them (running too lean) can be fixed -- as you pointed out.

Phototone

Threads
You like Duraforce models like I like D-engine models, except the D-engine models are much harder to find these days.

bt3

Threads
No wonder why I can't find a decent Duraforce. You have them all.

beg

Threads
not one of them was in running condition when I got them they all needed something coils,carbs cleaned,cables a good cleaning yes it takes longer to clean them than the repairs itself.I also have what I refer to as F TROOP along with 3 M series about 10 or so d motors and a pile of v force's last count was 65

Threads
not one of them was in running condition when I got them they all needed something coils,carbs cleaned,cables a good cleaning yes it takes longer to clean them than the repairs itself.I also have what I refer to as F TROOP along with 3 M series about 10 or so d motors and a pile of v force's last count was 65

hey I would like to see if you would trade a 6.5 duraforce silverpro commercial series with high rear wheels for a duraforce with self propel and normal height rear wheels also could throw in a self propelled R8241 just needs a wheel and airfilter and airfilter cover

davids phone pics 142.jpgdavids phone pics 146.jpgdavids phone pics 143.jpgdavids phone pics 140.jpgdavids phone pics 147.jpgdavids phone pics 144.jpgdavids phone pics 141.jpgdavids phone pics 145.jpg