1999 Toro 265H with snow blower and Mower FOR SALE

r6ssrocket

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Fellas,
I am moving and need to get rid of my 1999 Toro Wheelhorse 265h mower/blower. I bought this from original owner when engine went. I put used short block on it and used it to mow/blow snow for 1 year. The snow blower and mower PTO belts are NEW this year and I put a brand new electric PTO pulley setup on this summer because I bent the original. Also, it has a new drive belt, but it was not a Toro brand and slips a little. I mowed with it like this, just takes patience. It starts a little hard but always starts. I'd like it to go to a good home. I have wheel weights, chains, snow-blower, mower w/ extra blades and all the paperwork from new. It is in Good NOT excellent condition (some rust on foot wells) but has less than 300 hrs on it. I have always kept it under cover. Attached are some pics. Let me know if you want more. I'd like to get $360 for everything. I am moving and need it gone. I am in VT near Montpelier. Thanks.

Attachments

• SAM_0820 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_0820 - Copy.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 30
  • SAM_0821 - Copy.jpg
    SAM_0821 - Copy.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 24
  • SAM_0822.jpg
    SAM_0822.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 22
  • SAM_0823.jpg
    SAM_0823.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 20

gfp55

Threads
Hi Fellas,
I am moving and need to get rid of my 1999 Toro Wheelhorse 265h mower/blower. I bought this from original owner when engine went. I put used short block on it and used it to mow/blow snow for 1 year. The snow blower and mower PTO belts are NEW this year and I put a brand new electric PTO pulley setup on this summer because I bent the original. Also, it has a new drive belt, but it was not a Toro brand and slips a little. I mowed with it like this, just takes patience. It starts a little hard but always starts. I'd like it to go to a good home. I have wheel weights, chains, snow-blower, mower w/ extra blades and all the paperwork from new. It is in Good NOT excellent condition (some rust on foot wells) but has less than 300 hrs on it. I have always kept it under cover. Attached are some pics. Let me know if you want more. I'd like to get $360 for everything. I am moving and need it gone. I am in VT near Montpelier. Thanks.

You seem the be telling the true about the things wrong with it, I think your price is fair to good for what you are selling. I'm not in need of a your machine but you should have no trouble selling it.