How you folks doing?

harleyron74

Threads
Just A quick hello from A new member in Minnesota. I live in Chisago Lakes Township On A 5+ acre hobby farm.
I have an old Craftsman (mid 80's) garden tractor, 2 DR brush mowers and A few walk behind mowers( If I see A stray, I lure it home!)
I work the 3:30 to Midnight shift for the City of ST. Paul so I will most likely be here in the wee hours of the night.

Good Luck!
harleyron74

noma

Threads
Hi There

I'm in Minnesota too but i'm in the southwest corner of the state and doing fine thanks

harleyron74

Threads
noma.
Thanks for the holla back!
My cousin and her husband had A hog operation in Pipestone area for many years and one of there kids took it over when they retired. They live around Rochester MN. now.
I have traveled through southwest MN on my trips to Sturges SD. A number of times for the big motorcycle rally in August.

Good Luck!
H.R.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to the forum. :smile:

JimmyWeb

Threads
Welcome Harleyron! How is the weather in Minnesota? Is it cold all year around? I know the winters can get downright nasty! I've never been out west so I'm not sure what the weather is like.

Just A quick hello from A new member in Minnesota. I live in Chisago Lakes Township On A 5+ acre hobby farm.
I have an old Craftsman (mid 80's) garden tractor, 2 DR brush mowers and A few walk behind mowers( If I see A stray, I lure it home!)
I work the 3:30 to Midnight shift for the City of ST. Paul so I will most likely be here in the wee hours of the night.

Good Luck!
harleyron74

harleyron74

Threads
Hi Jimmyweb.
Minnesota does get cold from mid Nov. To late March but it's not bad the rest of the year if you like 80+ days. I was siding my house this week and we hit 88 the other day. not A lot of fun when it's humid.
Nights can be cool in summer(56 right now) or we may get A heat wave and have 90+ nights with very high humidity.
The old saying about Minnesota is very true "If you dont like the weather, hang around for 10 minutes, it'll change!".

Good Luck!
H.R.