Mower qiut while mowing, won't restart

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well reynoldston, my ferris IS2000Z has a time delay module as a lot if not most other zero turn ferris mowers do. I asked for help, not treating me like I am an idiot. Now, as I'm told at the ferris dealer's part counter, the time delay module is there in case the rider happens to lift off the seat or set off any other safety switch, the delay module gives a little time and don't kill the system. I replaced the time delay module several years ago when it started smoking and melted down. I don't know if this is the problem or not, that's why I posted. As I said before, I've checked and rechecked the switches and wiring including the positive and the negative (ground) side. If you have any ideas that may help I would appreciate it but if you can only think everyone else doesn't know anything, don't bother yourself.

I own a Ferris and it doesn't have a time delay. I don't know where I called you a idiot. Just something I never come across in a mower. You know what you have a lot better then I do and we live many miles apart and don't know each other or our skills. I also know I could care less if you ever get your mower running because its no skin off my a**. I also know if your mower was in my shop I could fix it. I wouldn't bother you anymore.