source for 2 stroke lawn boy parts.

lawnboywillneverdie

Threads
i may have a lead on some used 2 cycle lawn boy mower parts. if any of you are having problems finding an item, let me know and i will check my resources.

lawnboywillneverdie

Threads
i may have a lead on some used 2 cycle lawn boy mower parts. if any of you are having problems finding an item, let me know and i will check my resources.

ps i got 2 of my mowers from this guy and hes great and has good prices. has alot of different models and many are the solid state style lawn boys too.:licking:
lots of nice decks.

p.s. the 2 i got all i did was wash them drain the fuel and filled em up and wham they ran like new.

lawnboywillneverdie

Threads
i have a salvage guy and he asks $20 for a deck no matter what and $40 for a whole mower. BTW some actually will run straight from the salvage yard :) my 2 rescues ran without a rhythmic purr after given fresh gas so if you want to know where this mower shop is ill let you know. he has nos parts for practically any lawnboy and is at a reasonable price too up here in Ohio. reply in thread for his address it's called Gary's Mower shop

Last edited:

milehighxr

Threads
i have a salvage guy and he asks $20 for a deck no matter what and $40 for a whole mower. BTW some actually will run straight from the salvage yard :) my 2 rescues ran without a rhythmic purr after given fresh gas so if you want to know where this mower shop is ill let you know. he has nos parts for practically any lawnboy and is at a reasonable price too up here in Ohio. reply in thread for his address it's called Gary's Mower shop

Contact info for this guy please. I am resurrecting an old Lawn Boy with AL deck, electric start, and self propel and need parts. Cheaper the better, and would rather get them from someone knowledgeable than my local dealer who apparently has a hard time finding the right part when I give him the part number from my manual.

rarebear

Threads
I'm looking for a complete SP drive assembly for a 10515
With motor drive pulley if possible..

gsprice

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am looking for a grass bag for a gold Pro rear bagger/ combonation MN-10552
Cant seem to find one on line.

thehemikid

Threads
How about Gary's slightly scrambled ph #:smile:

milehighxr

Threads
I need contact info for this guy ASAP please, or for a good online source for parts. The Lawn Boy store does not list the correct part number for my pinion gear(the plastic one that always wears out) and I need a bunch of other parts too. I really wanna get this mower running so I can sell the steel deck lawn boy I have and thin my herd.

Gene123

Threads

Hello. I've been unable to find a part. It would be great if you can help. Below is the text about it from my latest post on the forum, dated today (May 20, 2015), 5:44pm. Thanks from Gene123 on the forum!

==============================================

Re: Seeking Lawn Boy model 5247 carb throttle control lever (obsolete?)

Thank you, gentlemen, for your responses. They all helped. I'm finding out Lawn Boys can be confusing.

I finally stumbled on a site which shows Lawn Boy used three carbs on the F100 engine. No wonder local shops were having a hard time figuring it out. The site is https://lookup3.toro.com/ttcGateway/...als/lball.html. Page 4-34 titled "F Series Carburetor Identification" shows the three carbs. The speed control lever I need looks like the one in the middle picture. Page 4-51 deals with the governor, but it has the best picture of my carb and the speed control lever I need. I'd post an actual pic of mine, but I can't get one.

I can't find the part number for for the speed control lever I need. The suggested speed control lever number 609631 is close, but it looks like that one is for the "early model" carb. My carb appears to be a "later model." My mower is model 5247, serial number 9510868, F100 engine.

Do any of you fellows know the part number for the speed control lever for my carb? Can you direct me to a source for one? This has myself and two local shops stumped. An old Lawn Boy dealer told me it's an obsolete part, and they don't know where to locate one.

Thanks, again, to everyone for helpful responses.