source for 2 stroke lawn boy parts.

milehighxr

Threads
OP,

still awaiting info on this magical shop of yours.

everyone else,

I ordered a bunch of parts from parts tree last week, and now am being told that something is on backorder. Don't know which one(s). If anyone can help me find a source for parts for this old mower that would be great. My model number is 8237, built 1978, with the electric/manual starter.

rarebear

Threads
I had to wait two weeks for a large order of parts from parts tree this month.
It's mower tune up season :)
I had three dozen parts for my Lawnboy and old Snapper RER

milehighxr

Threads
I had to wait two weeks for a large order of parts from parts tree this month.
It's mower tune up season :)
I had three dozen parts for my Lawnboy and old Snapper RER

I ordered 6 parts....

b67nva

Forum Newbie
Threads
i have a salvage guy and he asks $20 for a deck no matter what and $40 for a whole mower. BTW some actually will run straight from the salvage yard :) my 2 rescues ran without a rhythmic purr after given fresh gas so if you want to know where this mower shop is ill let you know. he has nos parts for practically any lawnboy and is at a reasonable price too up here in Ohio. reply in thread for his address it's called Gary's Mower shop
What is this guy's address and contact info?Phone,email?Looking for new OEM,complete piston/ring set for F series without breaking the bank.Thanks

milehighxr

Threads
What is this guy's address and contact info?Phone,email?Looking for new OEM,complete piston/ring set for F series without breaking the bank.Thanks

Bringing this back from the dead as I would like to know too...