Ulysse

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings from way over the pond.. I am in France. I own 2 mowers one is the Honda..old standby...push mower 5 hp. The other is a 14hp Rally lawn tractor...the work horse. So far this year cut the lawn 14 times..no real winter here.. temps like florida.. 25-27 pretty steady.. got a banana tree growing in the back yard..along with fig, white birch and blue spruce..how is that for diversification!
Really enjoy reading your forum, why reinvent the wheel !
No real major problems with the Rally other than pinched off the shut off wire when I serviced the starter..lol.. wondering why no spark...
Enjoy your day!

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks for posting, let us know if we can assist you with information, manuals, etc.

Dave1954

Threads
New member and potential zero turn owner. Hopefully I can borrow some of the members knowledge and experience to help me make a wise purchase.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
New member and potential zero turn owner. Hopefully I can borrow some of the members knowledge and experience to help me make a wise purchase.

Absolutely, take your time and research online, everything about mowers, engines, mower, controls, and I want to encourage you to purchase from dealer, try them all out, operation of all components.