Checking in...

willowupnorth

Forum Newbie
Threads
Received an email reminder to introduce myself.

Gregg Willow, Grand Rapids, MN. What's up?

A friendly neighbor gave me a 1994 MTD LT 1442. Has a bit of issues, of course. Tires are shot and being replaced. But I'm mechanically inclined and full of tools, thought of it as a nice garage opportunity. Was looking for an informative forum concerning this mower and found this place.

I wanted to keep the cost of getting this old gal in running order for under $200. Looks like it will be more like under $400 because all tires need replacement. Don't want to use tubes as the sidewall are mostly 'toast'. It has not been properly maintained but is definitely in great shape. The deck cuts nice, blades are relatively new. It just needs some tender loving care and it will earn it's strips.

Anyways, I'll probably have a question or two. Look forward to your feedback and informative threads.

bt3

Threads
Welcome.

Grand Rapids is a great town. And it's close to the western shore of Michigan. I have spent a lot of time on business in Grand Rapids, and on weekends I'd go to Grand Haven to relax and enjoy the beach. Absolutely beautiful.

Enjoy the forum.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

:welcome: