Gravely Pro-Turn 60 vs Hustler Fastrak HD 60

penmaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I'm new to the forum and I did search several times to try to find a comparison. I'm not interested in any other brands because there are no other dealers close. I mow about 3 acres regularly and will mow about 3 more occasionally. I don't want to go any bigger or more expensive than these two mowers. I can get either mower for the same price. They both have qualities I like over the other. For example, the Gravely has 3200 hydros and the Hustler has 3100. The Hustler has the Kawasaki FX engine and the Gravely has the FS. The Gravely has 10 gauge deck with cast iron spindles vs 11 gauge with aluminum spindles on the Hustler. Hustler 4 yr/800 hr vs 3 yr/?hr warranty for Gravely.

Considering price and the things I have listed. What is ya'lls opinion?

TigerFanatic1

Threads
I'm new to the forum and I did search several times to try to find a comparison. I'm not interested in any other brands because there are no other dealers close. I mow about 3 acres regularly and will mow about 3 more occasionally. I don't want to go any bigger or more expensive than these two mowers. I can get either mower for the same price. They both have qualities I like over the other. For example, the Gravely has 3200 hydros and the Hustler has 3100. The Hustler has the Kawasaki FX engine and the Gravely has the FS. The Gravely has 10 gauge deck with cast iron spindles vs 11 gauge with aluminum spindles on the Hustler. Hustler 4 yr/800 hr vs 3 yr/?hr warranty for Gravely.

Considering price and the things I have listed. What is ya'lls opinion?

I'm probably more lost than you, but this guy did a comparion in one of my threads. Check out post 20 http://www.lawnmowerforum.com/mower...2-recommend-me-mower-1-25-acres-please-2.html

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
Test them both and go with the one you like the feel of the best. I have no experience with gravely, but there are a lot of members on here who really like them. I do have experience with hustler mowers and I am a fan of them. Is one of the dealers better than the other? That would be the only other thing to sway me.

penmaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know both dealers well and they both service what they sell and have for years. They both have excellent reputations around here. I'm leaning more towards the gravely for the heavier deck and hydros but just about anything could sway me one way or the other right now.

Shughes717

Lawn Addict
Threads
I know both dealers well and they both service what they sell and have for years. They both have excellent reputations around here. I'm leaning more towards the gravely for the heavier deck and hydros but just about anything could sway me one way or the other right now.

Both are semi commercial mowers. Either will most likely suit you well. Test them both and go with the one you think is the most comfortable to you.