Mower deck not able to adjust power flow deck

cometdiner

Threads
I just put power flow bagger on my 48C deck. I can find nothing on the net that tells me how adjust the deck for the power flow. It now leans to one side and cuts streaks in the grass. I have adjusted it until I spend more time adjusting than mowing. Any help would be appreciated. One other thing.... should you not want to bag, do you need to adjust it back to a neutral setting? Thanks, oh yea its a GX345 with a 48C deck.

Nwatson99

Threads
Remove your chute, level your deck, and make sure everything is tight and secured, then re-install your chute again.
Now is your chute from the bagger too long and pushing your deck down or it is the weight only pushing the deck down?

If you chute is not too long, deck supports are tight, and your deck still shifting then use your anti-scalp wheels to help hold you deck level, I know several folks had to do that with their bagging systems.

cometdiner

Threads
Hi: The weight only is pushing the deck down. I have adjusted the deck many times and can not get it level. The anti-scalp wheels are adjusted close to the ground on the right side where the power unit sits. One question: on the left side of the deck can you adjust the deck downward which would raise the right side up. It does not seem to be able to put pressure downward. Is there anything from JD like a manual for the 48C that tells the steps in leveling the deck when you add the power flow? JD did not give me anything when they installed the power flow. Thanks for the reply. Ben

Retiredcarguy

Threads
Check the JD manuals for Power Flow and your deck. They are available free and online in PDF.