Looking for Parts

gfdeputy2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all
New member from NH I just purchased two Cycle Country 48" front mount ATV mowers & need some help
I am looking for replacement parts but Cycle country was bought out & the new owners did take over the mower line
does anyone know what mowers interchange when I look up parts these mowers along with other feild mowers don't show up on Manufacture lists
Thanks

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: New From NH

What is the model number?

gfdeputy2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: New From NH

I believe it is 30-0021 this is off the top of my head as I dont have the paperwork with me

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld! :welcome:

We moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair forum.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
What is the model number? Off the top of your head was not right.

gfdeputy2

Forum Newbie
Threads
that is the number I have one the one piece of paper I got with the mower it is the exploded view parts list
but can only find limited parts for it.Pic of the mower & Mandrel doubt it will help
I will look the mower over tonight to see if there is any nubers on it I may have missed
IMG_0481.jpgIMG_0480.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I just found this
Kolpin has a very limited supply of mower parts, and this part of the Cycle Country business was not taken over by Kolpin. If you do not see the part you are looking for on our website, please contact the following companies for any additional parts you may need-

Blue Manufacturing (MN) 763 444-9225
Simonsen Iron Works (IA) 712 262-4191

gfdeputy2

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks I checked all of them No blades no spindles guess I will see if there is a way to change to different spindles & Blades
looks like no other current mower uses blades like this. I even called Oregon & struck out there
Thanks for the help

mhuey

Forum Newbie
Threads
gfdeputy2,
I know this thread is several years old, but I'll give this a shot anyway...
I just picked up one of those same mowers from the back of a barn that is in some desperate need of some TLC. The motor appears to be siezed and the spindles and blades are about shot.
Were you ever able to track down any suitable replacement parts? Thanks for any information you can provide! I'm hoping to get this thing going again!