Buying Advice Husqvarna 2011 26V52LS

JohnDeere1

Forum Newbie
Threads
Iam thinking about replacing my 2008 JD L115 19.5 HP Briggs and Stratton with a Husqvarna 2011 26V52LS 26 HP Kawasaki Engine which comes with a 3 year warranty. Could anybody advise me which engine would be the most reliable and powerful. Kawasaki vs Kohler vs Briggs and stratton
Thank you in advance for your help
Barry

mystreba

Threads
Could anybody advise me which engine would be the most reliable and powerful. Kawasaki vs Kohler vs Briggs and stratton

I'm no expert, but then again I'm guessing their will be lots of opinions but no real "expert" answer to this question :smile:

In my experience reading posts on this site for several months now, it would be tough to beat the Kawasaki overall. Maybe someone more knowledgable can point to a specific model.

hoehappa

Threads
I just a mower novice but in my experience it would be hard to beat a kawi or a vanguard!!

ingigo

Threads
The Kawasaki is a coveted engine now. Never owned one in a tractor. From what I heard it is the Cat's Meow. The Kohler is VERY efficient on fuel and is very much more like a fast car engine. It loves high rpm's. I have so many Briggs that if it was world war 3, I would depend on them if I had the parts. The Briggs will go forever it seems, WITH MAINTENANCE. In my opinion, I love the Kohler, especially if it under a hood. Very quiet and smooth. Low maintenance like a good woman.