Toro Groundsmaster 3000D Brake Pads

KTMRIDER

Forum Newbie
Threads
Has anyone ever had luck coming up with replacement brake pads for a 2001 era 3000D? The parts diagrams don't show a separate part designation for them, show them as part of the caliper (which of course is obsolete). It is hard to believe that brake pads wouldn't be available.

KTMRIDER

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks but not the right service manual (need for a model 30302). I do have the parts diagrams, they just don't give a number for just the brake pads. I've emailed customer service at both Toro and Jacks. Hopefully will get an answer if something is available. Hopefully it doesn't come down to trying to fabricate something.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks but not the right service manual (need for a model 30302). I do have the parts diagrams, they just don't give a number for just the brake pads. I've emailed customer service at both Toro and Jacks. Hopefully will get an answer if something is available. Hopefully it doesn't come down to trying to fabricate something.
When posting please include model & serial numbers as well as all numbers from engine & engine manufacturer.

Error click anyway

KTMRIDER

Forum Newbie
Threads
When posting please include model & serial numbers as well as all numbers from engine & engine manufacturer.

Error click anyway

It's a 30302 with the Peugeot engine, all I know from here.
I got a response back from Toro customer support saying they didn't have the brake pad info and to check with a dealer and they should be able to help. Too funny (not), who is supporting the dealers?

larryboensch

Forum Newbie
Threads
Lots of fun getting those very deep main drive wheels off isn't it? Huge wide tires probably ought to be liquid filled for stability on hill sides to lower CG. Mine had a rim leak.

No help from Toro? Seems weird cust serv. would say call a dealer. These pads have to be used in something automotive. Somebody has to know. A silly predicament to find oneself in after the money spent on the equipment in the first place. Take a pad to a "good" automotive shop and see if one of the old timers recognizes the pad. Check the pad for a manufacturer name and pray its not "made in china".:thumbdown: