Lawn-Boy Golden Boy Anniversary Model Mower???

Guidotkp

Threads
I have a chance to buy a Lawn-Boy mower that is listed as a Lawn-Boy Golden Boy Anniversary Model. Anyone heard of this, or know any details about this mower. It looks very similar to the 7268's that I have, with the exception of the color of the handle, wheels, and shroud. Can anyone tell me what a good price to pay for it would be if it is legit?

Attachments

• 00E0E_kpM5Nb7A3dY_600x450.jpg
    00E0E_kpM5Nb7A3dY_600x450.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 00U0U_ihNbWxMdocT_600x450.jpg
    00U0U_ihNbWxMdocT_600x450.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 01515_kLULajTESoA_600x450.jpg
    01515_kLULajTESoA_600x450.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

gfp55

Threads
Read your other thread, ditto on this one also.

JohnBoy1

Threads
It's known as a lawn-boy pro-mo. Pretty much just a yellow shrouded f series with a steel deck.

Guidotkp

Threads
It's known as a lawn-boy pro-mo. Pretty much just a yellow shrouded f series with a steel deck.

Any idea what's a good price to pay for it? The seller says it runs great and is in good condition. Did any of the promo models like this come with the cast deck, or only steel? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to decide on whether it's worth adding to my collection.

Phototone

Threads
Any idea what's a good price to pay for it? The seller says it runs great and is in good condition. Did any of the promo models like this come with the cast deck, or only steel? Sorry for so many questions, but I'm trying to decide on whether it's worth adding to my collection.

I wouldn't pay more than $50.

2smoked

Threads
I have an R7070 which is the same thing except it has an aluminum deck. It had a crack in the tank, needed new seals and new air filter. Overall it was in very good condition. I paid $50.00 for it and considering all that I had to do to it, I felt it was worth it. I personally like the earlier F engine models. I happen to run into it by accident and asked if the owner wanted to sell it. It's was the first time I had ever seen a Lawn Boy from that era with those "John Deere" colors and black accents. It runs sweet. It's may favorite mower and I like the fact that it looks different. My 2 cents?---buy it!

beg

Threads
I have one of the promo models too.but recently I aquired one that has the yellow shroud only.did lawn boy have some left over shrouds they had to use up or was it an option?

Phototone

Threads
I have one of the promo models too.but recently I aquired one that has the yellow shroud only.did lawn boy have some left over shrouds they had to use up or was it an option?

It could be that your yellow shroud was salvaged from another mower.