Not So New Member

Guidotkp

Threads
Hello! I actually signed up on this forum quite some time ago, but health problems kind of sidetracked me. I currently own 4 Lawn-Boy mowers, 2x Model 7268 (1 running, 1 not), a running Model 7265, and one that is missing the ID tag that is a beige-colored bricktop with blue trim that my grandparents bought new sometime in the early to mid '60's (It runs, but is leaking fuel from the float bowl/fuel shut-off). I'm also working on a deal to purchase 7 more Lawn-Boys of various models, 1 running, and 6 non-running, some of which may end up getting parted out. I signed up for this forum to not only show off my collection, but also in hopes of helping and getting help from fellow L-B enthusiasts. I would like to repair and mildly restore my grandparent's old brick top, as well as repair some of the other non-running ones. Unfortunately, my 2 good sources of vintage Lawn-Boy parts in my area have dried up, so I'm hoping some of you can help me out in locating the parts that I need. Also, when I figure out what parts I will have left over, I will make them available to forum members first.

Last edited:

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello! Welcome to LawnWorld.

:welcome: