New member saying hello

gard3n3r

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi All,

I am a gardener from England originally but now living in France. I am learning small engine repair at the moment but have a problem with my ride on mower which i will make a new thread about shortly. I love gardening but is a nightmare when machinery breaks especially at this time of year :frown:
Nice to meet you all

Adam

gfp55

Threads
Hi All,

I am a gardener from England originally but now living in France. I am learning small engine repair at the moment but have a problem with my ride on mower which i will make a new thread about shortly. I love gardening but is a nightmare when machinery breaks especially at this time of year :frown:
Nice to meet you all

Adam
Welcome Adam, Maybe you could post the model# and serial# of your rider? I'l be looking for your thread.

gard3n3r

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi gfp55, The model number is Bernard Loisirs BL14536RBH and not sure about the serial number but will have a look in the manuals later as my mower is about 7 miles away at the mo so cannot get it off that.

gfp55

Threads
Hi gfp55, The model number is Bernard Loisirs BL14536RBH and not sure about the serial number but will have a look in the manuals later as my mower is about 7 miles away at the mo so cannot get it off that.
You said you where going to start a thread about your repairs on your rider, when you do, maybe you could post some pictures from frt. back, both sides and maybe some of the engine also. I can't say that I've ever heard of a Bernard Loisirs, but there may be something like it here in the States. I will google it and see what I come up with. Thanks

gard3n3r

Forum Newbie
Threads

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello gard3n3r! Welcome to LawnWorld.

:welcome: