Who uses GTs and who uses Zero turns

helomech

Threads
Re: Zero all the way!

ZT hands down for me. I once owned a GT for 2 days!

You will not mow my property with a ZT I promise. You will be stuck constantly.

helomech

Threads
Neither :smile: I'm using a simple walk-behind mower. I'd love to own a walk behind mower, but with a lawn as small as mine I could hardly justify spending that much money. :laughing:

Takes me 3 days to cut my grass with the Jacobsen. I paid 2800 for mine.

broo

Threads
I used a garden tractor up to 2017 when the engine quit. After seeing a guy use a ZT and how easily he went around trees, I wanted one. So when my tractor quit I didn't care to fix it, I bought a ZT. No regrets.

cpurvis

Lawn Addict
Threads
Both, plus a utility tractor with 6' 3 pt mower. I like the ZT but it requires more concentration than the tractors and you get dirtier.

If I could have only one, it would be the Kubota with Woods mower.

helomech

Threads
I used a garden tractor up to 2017 when the engine quit. After seeing a guy use a ZT and how easily he went around trees, I wanted one. So when my tractor quit I didn't care to fix it, I bought a ZT. No regrets.

They are great if you have semi flat lawn. A zero turn would not even be able to drive to all the spots I need cut, and sure as heck could not cut them.

helomech

Threads
Both, plus a utility tractor with 6' 3 pt mower. I like the ZT but it requires more concentration than the tractors and you get dirtier.

If I could have only one, it would be the Kubota with Woods mower.

I have a Kubota mx5100 also, but the tractor is slower than my Jacobsen at cutting my grass.

Convert

Threads
GTH2248XPC
See profile pic to left
Convert