Best Trimmer Line?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I've never heard of JD Landscapes.

aboutus.gif

John Deere Landscapes is the nation's largest supplier of wholesale irrigation, outdoor lighting, nursery, landscape supplies, fertilizers, turf protection products, grass seed, turf care equipment, and golf course accessories for green industry professionals in the United States and Canada. Through the Company's vision of maximizing the success of all stakeholders, we are dedicated to becoming the distributor of choice for landscape, irrigation, and turf care professionals nationwide.
In addition to a vast array of product lines, John Deere Landscapes also has a team unsurpassed in knowledge and expertise. We can meet almost any need and strive everyday to exceed our customers' expectations. With the highest level of efficiency, we can even direct ship or deliver your products right to the job site.
John Deere Landscapes also offers additional related services that support your core business through the Partners Program and Business Solutions. Take advantage of superior pricing, earn points on every purchase, and save on business expenses such as your mobile phones and services, office supplies, payroll services, and much more.
With an extensive line of irrigation, turf and landscape supplies, the Partners Program, Business Solutions, and value-added services that John Deere Landscapes offers, we can provide you with what you need to operate your landscape business professionally and profitably.

https://www.johndeerelandscapes.com/

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Since the thread was revived by the Ford mower driving line salesman from China, I'll chip in anyhow.

I ran a lot of Echo Crossfire line, but I agree that it was too soft, especially around fencing, concrete, and brick. I am using Husqvarna Titanium Force line now after trying some on another machine. I like it, lasts a lot longer for me than the Crossfire did. I paid ~$40 for a spool at the local small guy.

When my spool of Titanium Force is gone, I am going to move to the Co-Extruded dual polymer XP Force Husky string- my neighbor has some, and it lasts longer still. Great line.

How big a spool for $40?