2014 Grasshopper 430D 61" Midmount

JGGUNS

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just bought this mower in April but the size of my yard is being drastically reduced and it is much to big for the new job. It has 25+\- hours on it and in perfect condition. It is one of the last of the non-Urea motors. I will be happy to email pics upon request and delivery can be negotiated. This mower retails for over $17k. I'm asking $14750 but would entertain any reasonable offer.

JGGUNS

Forum Newbie
Threads
It's hard to believe that there is no interest at all in this mower. Not so much as a single inquiry? I thought I had it listed at a pretty fair price.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is a fair price just not the right time of year. Middle to end of mowing season is a hard time to sale a mower. Me personally I would never buy one that expensive. I am a tight wad.

JGGUNS

Forum Newbie
Threads
I really need to move this mower. Is there no one interested enough to even make an offer?

fox5flyer

Threads
I really need to move this mower. Is there no one interested enough to even make an offer?

It would be perfect for what I have here. Large lawn, airstrip, etc. Too bad it's so far away from NE Michigan.
Deke

JGGUNS

Forum Newbie
Threads
Don't let that stop you. Transportation can be worked out. PM if your interested and I will give you my contact info.