Homelite/parts available

twinfords

Threads
Guys I bought out an old Homelite dealer and have several boxes of Homelite parts, ;et me know if anyone needs a part for older 1996 older trimmers/Hedge trimmers/ chainsaws/generators/pumps.

thanks,

Twinfords

Retiredcarguy

Threads
Guys I bought out an old Homelite dealer and have several boxes of Homelite parts, ;et me know if anyone needs a part for older 1996 older trimmers/Hedge trimmers/ chainsaws/generators/pumps.

thanks,

Twinfords

Thanks, I'll start making a parts list.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Wow!!!! I can start selling my crap here too????

bigunn

Threads
Do you have any carb parts for a UT08120B blower?

BigNutz

Threads
I'm looking for a Throttle Cable (PS04162) for a John Deere branded (manufactured by HomeLite) weed trimmer: C1200 (UT-20809).

Apparently they have stopped making this cable, so I'm hoping someone out there has a replacement!

Thanks,

BN

bigunn

Threads
I was able to get my parts a repair clinic you shoud try there ,also I needed a cable for my blower and there was shop in town that put new ends on the cable of mine , he had a kit with a lot of different ends the end he put on was a Z end . I have been looking for one of those kits but can't find one.

BigNutz

Threads
Hey bigunn, thanks for the reply. So after spending 2 hours searching last night I had an idea last night that I'm going to try. The problem with this particular throttle cable is the "Z" bend connector on the carb end broke off and the cable end has frayed. I am currently in the middle of rebuilding a Ryobi leaf blower that is equipped with a Walbro WT340, but instead of the "Z" bend connector, it uses a swivel kit. This option also gives me the option to adjust the throttle cable tension if needed, and it will only cost about $2.00!

Here's a link: Walbro Small Engine Throttle Shaft Repair Kit 52-558 Order now for same day shipping. 365 day return policy. RepairClinic.com

I went down this morning to see if this idea looked like it would work, and I'm pretty certain it will. I'll let you know how it all works out.

BN

bigunn

Threads
bignutz I used one of those on a homelit backpack blower and it worked good only 2 things I had problems with was the throttle spring kept knocking it off I had to grind a small bevel on the side that goes threw the throttle arm and getting the small c clip on.

BigNutz

Threads
Good to know. Still frustrates me that Homelite refuses to support their product, it isn't that old...

Threads
Flexible Shaft

I'm looking for a 3/16 diameter 49" shaft for a Homelite UT 20677. Maybe?