Lets found a new group

jd.rasentrac

Threads
Hi Johnnie guys,

I saw, that we can join in multiple groups here - but didn't find any group about Little John from Horicon...

Is someone interested to found a group, so let's do it ildeere.gif

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
If you like it, go ahead and start or create the group. it's not a big deal.

jd.rasentrac

Threads
If you like it, go ahead and start or create the group. it's not a big deal.

I know! But it doesn't make any big sense if there are no confessing Deere fanatics here in the forum ...

deminin

Threads
I know! But it doesn't make any big sense if there are no confessing Deere fanatics here in the forum ...

If you want to get deep into tractor discussions, there is a Forum called TractorByNet.com. It has been around for years, and if you want tractor info, that is the place to go. They have forums specific to all the major tractor brands.

jd.rasentrac

Threads
If you want to get deep into tractor discussions, there is a Forum called TractorByNet.com. It has been around for years, and if you want tractor info, that is the place to go. They have forums specific to all the major tractor brands.

Ah ja, das laesst tief blicken - as we say in D.

Last edited:

jd.rasentrac

Threads
Give "Weekend Freedom Machines" a visit, they got lots of Deere fanatics there from all over including the EU

Hi MickG and thanx for the tip, but I'm not looking for another forum, I only asked for a group in this forum.

Btw, I've joined wmf, gardentractortalk, greentractortalk and some other. Every forum is unique and gives us the chance to find people w/ similar interests :thumbsup:

Retiredcarguy

Threads
Ok, let's make an attempt.

You speak german, have you been based at Wiesbaden?

Ein bischen... Barely just enough to get me in trouble! LOL
Actually Munich, and for the Blau mit Weiss company.
Meessage me, and we can share more.

Cheers