Schedule

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
What app do you use to keep your schedule?

I am searching for one that allows for setting up a number of days. Like 10 days or 21 days. All I have seen offer the options of daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.

X-man

Threads
What app do you use to keep your schedule?

I am searching for one that allows for setting up a number of days. Like 10 days or 21 days. All I have seen offer the options of daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly.

This is gonna be no help, but this is what I do.

I have a list of all my customer addresses saved on a Microsoft Word document on my computer.

Every Monday morning I type up which customer needs mowing for that week, and on which day. Then I print it off and treat it as a check list. It also helps me keep track of my gross earnings for when I type it into Microsoft Excel later in the day.

I keep these "checklists" until they're about a month old, so I know who got mowed the last time, and also proof of payment (for my sake).

I have never forgotten a customer. Not once.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I do the same thing. We have route sheets for each day. I keep people in that day in a certain order to make sure efficent route, each customer has all the info I need name address and phone amount they pay and how often they mow also has there total they owe to date in case they see me and wanna pay on site. I keep each route sheet for one season yes it takes up space but if any questions arrive I can look back see each date I mowed document of time in and time out. My wife uses these route sheets to keep track of accounting and customer debts.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I use Invoice2go. Therefore I have all of my info as to who owes and when they were serviced ect. Always at hand in my IPhone. Sending invoices or statements is a breeze as well. I either email them to the customer or my wife who prints and mails them. It beats Excel and word by miles as far as that part is concerned. The info is also readily available in my iPad. It is stored in the cloud so if my phone or iPad dies or is lost or stolen I still have my info. Monthly statements only takes seconds per customer. I have been using Reminders on my phone and iPad to schedule. It works great if you schedule weekly or bi -weekly. The only issue I have is if a customer needs 10 days or 21 days then I have to make adjustments. I have customers who cut their grass themselves some but need us to come in and cut and weedeat at other intervals.