Post Picture of your Ventrac!

Ventrac

Threads
I know there are threads about posting pictures of your lawn mower, but how about one for just Ventrac! It can be brand new, cleaned, muddy, etc. but let's see them! :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Snow 2010.jpgFeb 2010.jpgVentrac Mower.jpg
The Deck flips up to work underneath - these are the Meg-Mo bladesMeg-Mo Blades 2.jpg

Just a few !

Attachments

• 4200 Tires.jpg
    4200 Tires.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4660.jpg
    IMG_4660.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Slater

Threads
Nice photos! I am planning on uploading some soon when I get a chance to take some, the grass is growing so fast :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
FebSnow1.jpg FebSnow2.jpg Snow 2010.jpg
I keep forgetting to take the camera with me - so these are taken by neighbors. :biggrin:

Nice photos! I am planning on uploading some soon when I get a chance to take some, the grass is growing so fast :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, I broke down and did it. I found out that Ventrac was not going to be putting the 31 Hp Water cooled Briggs in the 4200 series after this year (because of new EPA regs). I ordered an 4231 WC - Just got pictures of it at the factory crated and ready to ship to my dealer.
{Thanks Dustin}
Here is my new baby ! :biggrin: :thumbsup:
In Crate 1.jpg In Crate 2.jpg In Crate 3.jpg

Last edited:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I forgot to mention that my current tractor ans Serial # 1563 and the new one is #4263 -- exactly 2700 apart. How unlikely is it that anyone would get 2 Serial #s that end in 63 with 7 years between them ? (this was not planned) :biggrin: :thumbsup:

Ventrac

Threads
:cool2: Great purchase and we hope you enjoy it as much as you have enjoyed your previous unit! Hopefully your "old" one finds a good home :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
THANKS Dustin !
I have neighbors that want to trade in their Kubota CUT for my "old" one {if their financial situation allows} ! :smile:
When we had the two 20+" snows I got the Snow Blower attached and cleaned their long steep drive while they were still trying to get the snow blower on theirs. When their drive was clean they gave up on attaching their blower. Later (after cleaning out other neighbors) I found they had their 4WD Kubota stuck and I pulled them out.
GEE - I wonder why they want my VENTRAC ?????? :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

Slater

Threads
That is awesome BK! Get some more pictures when you get it, then I can really drool :licking:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks Slater !

I'll try to remember the camera and not JUST enjoy it myself ! :rolleyes: