mulching vs bagging

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
What you say maybe true for the mower you are using, but on that mower (JD X300) I wouldn't even consider Gator Blades unless he likes to replace his spindle bushings.

Never have thought of that.
But sitting here thinking about it it all comes together now.

Ran gators on my cub for awhile had to replace bearing more often then running the high lift. Never gave it a thought till now.

The cheap spindles and bearings could not handle all the grass staying under the deck. Made the whole mower work harder.

Right now I am running high lift on the toro and gators on the snapper.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Never have thought of that.
But sitting here thinking about it it all comes together now.

Ran gators on my cub for awhile had to replace bearing more often then running the high lift. Never gave it a thought till now.

The cheap spindles and bearings could not handle all the grass staying under the deck. Made the whole mower work harder.

Right now I am running high lift on the toro and gators on the snapper.

Yeah the 300 runs metal spindle bushings for bearings and generally speaking gator blades are wider and heavier than the regular blades and I don't think they would last to long and besides that I doubt seriously if he could get any gator blades for that mower. I know the G6 blades wouldn't be available because there commercial.

Nwatson99

Threads
Well this is how I eliminated the issues you are having with your grass rows.
I went from mowing every 7 days down to 5 weather permitting, this did increase the look of the yard and eliminated the majority of the grass rows.
Also last year we had so much rain during the summer my yard was being cut every 3 to 5 days to keep it looking good, so the amount of rainfall you are getting will dictate how much to mow.