How do I get rid of this weed?

MowerMark

Threads
This weed is relentless. Tried stripping all area and reseeding grass.
Any chemical that may do the trick now that is summer and full-grown?
Any idea appreciated!

If you really want to destroy them, Ortho "Weed-B-Gon" x 1, wait two days, then pull them out.

stayalertstayalive

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your weed appears to be dollar weed. I have had a infestation in one of my accounts with many weeds. I have used SpeedZone Southern with good results you can wipe out an infestation in two weeks completely. You can also try straight 2-4-D just follow the labels for mixing directions. You can use these products on many grasses with out to much harm. You can not find these products at your local home depot or lowes. Go to a irrigation store in your local area and they will have this herbicide on the shelves.
Hope this helps.

MowerMark

Threads
Your weed appears to be dollar weed. I have had a infestation in one of my accounts with many weeds. I have used SpeedZone Southern with good results you can wipe out an infestation in two weeks completely. You can also try straight 2-4-D just follow the labels for mixing directions. You can use these products on many grasses with out to much harm. You can not find these products at your local home depot or lowes. Go to a irrigation store in your local area and they will have this herbicide on the shelves.
Hope this helps.

SCOTTS: Creeping Charlie: Kill, Control & Prevent It