FERRIS 1500Z W BAGGER TEARING UP MY LAWN???

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yaay!!!
Her we are in the ferris forum!
Too bad he got mad a left.
Some folks are just not compatible with message boards.

Once again, I don't think he wanted to stay, he just got enough suggestions, and then vanished, like too many people who don't have the time enough to look at the whole site, even - say nothing of the right forum. Too bad Muhammad wasn't around when this thread started, and I would've not posted past the first one.

It's not I was being a jerk. I know it looked that way. His thread would've got noticed a lot more up in the site where all the action is. Just like you were saying, Berniep - hardly anyone goes down there (except hardcore forum junkies like me). When I get ignored after making a sensible suggestion, I can get outa line. I know that. I'm not being authoritarian; it's just the way forums work, and like it or lump it, I am a contributing member. So, I have as much say as anyone. As anyone has the right to tell me what a jerk I am.

The better organized a forum is, the more useful it is for the information it may contain therin. This is a forum, and what you post in it will be searchable for years to come. So, the more sensible that the threads are, the easier it will be to find an answer to your problem (and related topics in the same sub forum) - even if you are googling us.

Sorry - that's the last I'll say about it.

Jetblast

Threads
I can see that, twall.

How did this topic get moved? I suspect sorcery.

Berniep

Threads
Once again, I don't think he wanted to stay, he just got enough suggestions, and then vanished, like too many people who don't have the time enough to look at the whole site, even - say nothing of the right forum. Too bad Muhammad wasn't around when this thread started, and I would've not posted past the first one.

It's not I was being a jerk. I know it looked that way. His thread would've got noticed a lot more up in the site where all the action is. Just like you were saying, Berniep - hardly anyone goes down there (except hardcore forum junkies like me). When I get ignored after making a sensible suggestion, I can get outa line. I know that. I'm not being authoritarian; it's just the way forums work, and like it or lump it, I am a contributing member. So, I have as much say as anyone. As anyone has the right to tell me what a jerk I am.

The better organized a forum is, the more useful it is for the information it may contain therin. This is a forum, and what you post in it will be searchable for years to come. So, the more sensible that the threads are, the easier it will be to find an answer to your problem (and related topics in the same sub forum) - even if you are googling us.

Sorry - that's the last I'll say about it.

I dont think he understood the fact that this was started in a forum that doesn't get read by very many people. Even though we both tried to explain it. Plus you are right I dont think he ever intended to reply even if he did find a solution.
Personally I always go back to a forum after I find an answer to a question I asked even if I never got any replies just so someone searching on the same problem will have a solution

Berniep

Threads
Jetblast said:
I can see that, twall.

Obvious wizardry of the highest order.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

All in good time... There is usually no urgency in moving these things around. As Muhammad comes across something that could be better served in another spot ... it's moved, never any problem...

I'm sure ALLEDAR will be posting back when he solves this problem. :smile:KennyV