New Raptor SD clutch rattle

Kremeneon

Threads
Ok, so Here's my situation after that first spacer removed itself...

Then as sort of as described I got some thicker copper sheet, removed the anchor, pounded the copper around it, soldered to capture, and buffed down the edges for thickness. That really did the trick, no rattle, no nothing.... though the wobble and belt flap was still there. It lasted just shy of the summer. the only way it could have come off it for the copper to be pounded into foil and fracture off at the impact points front and back.

THEN I removed the anchor again, took it to my neighbor with a welder and we built up the thickness of the anchor so it wouldn't have room to build up speed. I buffed it down to fit in the clutch slot with only a business card of space (anchor, but not bind...) so far so good, it isn't as quiet as the copper bumper, but it is quieter than OEM and the OEM >1/8" gap. it is slowly getting louder and the gap is opening. I think the steel on steel is wearing the slot in the clutch.

The clutch rattle has been annoying the bejeesus out of me this spring. I need to find a proper solution. Looks like the newer SD's get a bushing, which I found in the parts manual. However the clutch and clutch anchor part numbers on those newer mowers is different than mine. The bushing part is:

Hustler 605595 clutch bushing
https://www.hustlerlawnmowerparts.com/hustler-part-605595/

It looks like a POS plastic clip. I can't see that lasting more than five minutes unless it is some indestructible poly alloy.