Husqvarna YTH24V48 Problem

Stevenmhill

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have mowed the lawn twice with my new Husqvarna YTH24V48 mower. Started and ran great both times. Went to the garage tonight to mow and it will only click. I checked the battery and it is ok. Even put a battery charger on it for a period of time. Thought that I might have left the lights on after wiping it down but the wire connections had never but put on the post for the light switch. There is a click, i believe from the solenoid when the key gets turned to the first positon. When turning the key on to the position to engage the starter, there is no response. The clicking only occurs when turnling the key to the first position. All cables look clean and appear tight. The 20 amp fuse is good. Can a solenoid go bad this quickly?

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
This sounds like something the dealer needs to take care off. But yes, it is possible that the solenoid had failed. I had a batch of solenoid last year, that would fail after 1-3 starts. I mean would start the first time, but if shut off would only click on restart attempts.