Hello From Kentucky

mglawnservice

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have been viewing for some time with out actually becoming a member. You folks have really taken the time to provide valuable information for everyone. Great site that anyone can use. I am very aware of the amount of time it takes to be a consistent contributor, I want to say "thank you" .
Kind Regards,
MG Lawn Service

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Welcome to our world of misfits.

Post some pics of your mowers we love looking at pics.

Nwatson99

Threads
I have been viewing for some time with out actually becoming a member. You folks have really taken the time to provide valuable information for everyone. Great site that anyone can use. I am very aware of the amount of time it takes to be a consistent contributor, I want to say "thank you" .
Kind Regards,
MG Lawn Service

Welcome Hillbilly!!

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hello mglawnservice! Welcome to LawnWorld.

:welcome:

mglawnservice

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome Hillbilly!!

It's nice seeing potential kin folk on here :laughing: If you are ever in the area we can sit a spell while taking pulls from the jug.:confused2:

Good site, and glad to be here

Vanousb

Threads
Scottsville myself. Just south of bowling green. Welcome to the site.

Nwatson99

Threads
It's nice seeing potential kin folk on here :laughing: If you are ever in the area we can sit a spell while taking pulls from the jug.:confused2:

Good site, and glad to be here

Now that is what I am talking about, might have to go back home in Eastern KY to get the good stuff, I don't think there is much of a selection here in central Ky :thumbsup:

chemingthroughtheleather

Threads
You are making me hungry for beatin biscuits & country ham,surely there are some good vittles in Central Ky. At least we had some mighty fine barbeque in west KY.