Can you identify this Lawn Boy? Need to know...

Phototone

Threads
The International Harvester branded Lawnboy I have is a D series engine machine. It's just a Lawnboy painted a different color with different Decals. All Lawnboy parts. Should have no issues repairing.

crossingpress

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah, there are a lot of Lawnboy nuts out there who could give you a close Lawnboy Model number, I never was that into them.
The IPLs I found had all of the parts with IH part numbers, not Lawnboy.

What are IPLs? I'm still have problems with finding the correct parts for this. Matter fact just received parts from K&T and they a were wrong.

Thanks for your help!

crossingpress

Forum Newbie
Threads
The International Harvester branded Lawnboy I have is a D series engine machine. It's just a Lawnboy painted a different color with different Decals. All Lawnboy parts. Should have no issues repairing.

Well I wish it was that easy. Just received an order from K&T parts and some of the parts were wrong. Any chance you would know my mower's Lawnboy's equivalent model# & serial#?

I have other pics but I'm not sure how one posts them within this forum?

Thanks for all your help!
crossingpress

Attachments

• Lawnmower pic.jpg
    Lawnmower pic.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Lawnmower Model:Serial#'s.jpg
    Lawnmower Model:Serial#'s.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 12
  • Lawnmower Carb.jpg
    Lawnmower Carb.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 15

Phototone

Threads
Well I wish it was that easy. Just received an order from K&T parts and some of the parts were wrong. Any chance you would know my mower's Lawnboy's equivalent model# & serial#?

I have other pics but I'm not sure how one posts them within this forum?

Thanks for all your help!
crossingpress

I realize this is an old thread. Your mower uses a D-600 engine with very early electronic (pointless) ignition coil. Most, if not all D-600 series parts should be correct. The main difference is a custom shroud, and the overall paint scheme.

beg

Threads
I recall using that model when I was young and stupid mowing a farm yard for an older gentleman. I hit two ground stakes was mowing 3 foot high weeds and even sat on it and rode it down the road. Most of the time when I get a d motor and its fussy it usally has to do with the needle and seat in the carb. They must wear from all the vibration after a few thousand hours.I tried to get that mower from him because it was kinda cool but his son the mechanic straight gassed it and ruined the motor.

r1100ron

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looks just like my 7263....right down to the "D-600" (D series engine) sticker on the recoil spring housing.

TorqueMonster

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to comment on how Awesome that IH/LawnBoy mower is. I'd love to own one if anyone has one or knows of one. Thank You! Mark