My New HRX217HYA!! (PICS)

HondaPower

Threads
Well after a few weeks of research I finally pulled the trigger on my new mower. This is my second Honda, I owned a HRR217VYA for about 10 years but the rotor stop broke and was looking to upgrade. I have to say WOW this thing is the cats ***!!! Very impressed with the engine and ability to mulch and bag, only thing I sorta miss is the transmission on the HRR I think it worked better for my smaller lawn.

Attachments

• honda1.jpg
    honda1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 20
  • honda2.jpg
    honda2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 17
  • honda3.jpg
    honda3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
  • honda 4.jpg
    honda 4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 22
  • honda5.jpg
    honda5.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 18
  • honda6.jpg
    honda6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 21
Threads
Well after a few weeks of research I finally pulled the trigger on my new mower. This is my second Honda, I owned a HRR217VYA for about 10 years but the rotor stop broke and was looking to upgrade. I have to say WOW this thing is the cats ***!!! Very impressed with the engine and ability to mulch and bag, only thing I sorta miss is the transmission on the HRR I think it worked better for my smaller lawn.

You will love the HYA! I just wish mine was still that shiny! :tongue:

Ringneck

Threads
Nice! I have lawn mower envy.

HondaPower

Threads
LOL yeah well i cant take credit for how it looks she was brand new!

I actually waxed and polished it before I used it for the first time, I am sorta a detailer on the side so why not work on my mower like my cars.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
That's a good mentality to have sir. Make sure to keep rigid maintenance habbits

HondaPower

Threads
yes i do most routine mechanical but i am going to change oil after 5hrs which i didnt do on my last mower