Striping kit

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah I've got more of it. If I need it???? : )
Sounds good, you're gonna get it just right it's just a matter of time!! BTW....where in TN are you located??? I'm in Mount Juliet.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Greeneville

WOW, way over there NE of Knoxville. Probably pretty "hilly" in your area!! I've never visited that area much(aside from a couple of Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge vacations). Bought my 2007 RV(TrailManor) in Louisville, TN south of Knoxville(they were manufactured in Lake City, TN North of Knoxville). Now that the travel trailer & house are paid off and my wife & I have both taken early retirements we plan on seeing a lot of the Good Ole USA that we've not had the opportunity to visit while tied down to a job.

Mbc

Threads
Sounds good! Yeah lil hilly....

ddbtdd

Threads
My factory striping kit is just a strip of vulcanized rubber fixed to the mowing deck. It works...

Mbc

Threads
My factory striping kit is just a strip of vulcanized rubber fixed to the mowing deck. It works...

I thought about doing one on the deck. But, I didn't want to drill holes in the deck....

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
This gives me a good idea to improve on the design. I have created lots of stuff that has been used by others with me not getting a penny in royalties so I will create it first then post pictures when complete.

Mbc

Threads
Ok sounds good. Can't wait too see it....

Reimand2000

Forum Newbie
Threads
I attached a strip of (3/16" x 3" x full deck width) belting using SS self-tappers inside my Toro Timecutter Z5000 deck w/mulching kit. It protrudes 2 1/2" below deck and about 1" above ground surface. It has produced awesome results, especially during early spring when lawn is young. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to attach photos form my iPad.