Stihl Kombisystem Trimmer change head?

dunginhawk

Forum Newbie
Threads
GOod afternoon. I am looking for any trimmer head attachment that works with the kombisystem. Everything at lowes or HD doesnt seem to fit them. THey fit every other trimmer in the world but not the kombi. I dont like the spool etc, i want one of the easy change systems with a different head..
anyone find one that works?
thank you very much in advance.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
GOod afternoon. I am looking for any trimmer head attachment that works with the kombisystem. Everything at lowes or HD doesnt seem to fit them. THey fit every other trimmer in the world but not the kombi. I dont like the spool etc, i want one of the easy change systems with a different head..
anyone find one that works?
thank you very much in advance.

I would think everything at lowes or HD doesn't seem to fit for a reason. There are some attachments that may fit but I wouldn't recommend using anything but the Stihl attachments. The problems you run into is attaching the two together, it's kinda like putting a Ford car part on a chevy, yes with a few minor adjustments it may work but not like the original. The biggest thing against using other manufacturer or after market attachments is there not set up with the same. Stihl engine sizes are different along with there torque ratings as the Stihl Kombi units. If the spool is your problem just change out to one of their easy change systems, they have several that would probable fit and it would be a lot cheaper