Do you mow your own yard?

JimmyWeb

Threads
Do you upkeep your own yard or do you get lawn care professionals, or the "kid next door" to do it? I'm planning on buying a mower and doing it myself.:smile:

monica123

Threads
My husband does ours, it makes him feel good to see the difference from pre-mow to post-mow and to see a nice well maintained lawn rather than a mess that looks like no one owns it.

Zeroturn

Threads
We mow our own! It is great being outdoors and I enjoy mowing. I even don't mind using the push mower for around the trees. My daughter helps out too. She even helps mow the neighbors lawn.

Mr. Paul

Threads
How could I have someone else cut my grass and I don't get to have all the cool equipment.

Stevie-Ray

Threads
I've always done my own, even though I'm allergic to grass pollens. The fact that it takes me only a half-hour helps immensely.:wink: Now, though, my next house is going to require a tractor. But I doubt I'll be bagging it for a long while. The stuff's green, for the most part, but it's definitely not grass.

BlueGrass

Threads
I do my own lawn. I don't see the point in having someone mow my lawn for me. If I am an able body person then there is no reason why I would or should have someone mow my lawn for me.

ReggieDeere

Threads
That's the reason I'm looking forward to owning my own mower. All the cool equipment, I can't wait until next week when I buy my first mower!:smile:

How could I have someone else cut my grass and I don't get to have all the cool equipment.

Mr. Paul

Threads
Ok I have these neat toys. So how do I get an air compressor past the gate keeper? Well I need to keep the air pressure correct on the Corvair and Conquest. Oh and honey how can I go to change the blades without an impact wrench? Yes Yes you saw me with a rubber mallet and wrench and it does work. I know I know but a wrench would be soo much safer. I would also use an air ratchet. You know for the 1 or 2 times a year I need a ratchet wrench. God she love me.