A year with my Kommander...

Raw Dodge

Threads
Do any of you kommander owners use your mower commercially/lawn business? I know it's tech a residential mower,but could this mower be tough enough to mow 15-20 yards per week?

No one in there right mind would rely on a machine like that for 15-20 lawns a week.Personally I'd think you'd likely have a worn out mower in under 3 seasons if you even got that you'd be lucky. The better plan is to buy a 10k commercial duty machine, which will do everything better and faster, while holding a full days fuel. .and trade it in or sell it every 3 years and buy a new one.Youll still get 5-6k for it after3 yrs if you are taking care of it.If money's tight grab a hydro walk behind with a sulky, again no comparison in durability. .so many corners are cut on personal use mowers.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
No one in there right mind would rely on a machine like that for 15-20 lawns a week.Personally I'd think you'd likely have a worn out mower in under 3 seasons if you even got that you'd be lucky. The better plan is to buy a 10k commercial duty machine, which will do everything better and faster, while holding a full days fuel. .and trade it in or sell it every 3 years and buy a new one.Youll still get 5-6k for it after3 yrs if you are taking care of it.If money's tight grab a hydro walk behind with a sulky, again no comparison in durability. .so many corners are cut on personal use mowers.

I totally agree....if you are going to mow lawns commercially, buy a commercial ZTR(if you can't afford it....you probably don't need to start the business).

boris317

Threads
I am looking at the 48" Z121S. I was thinking I might have to get a tractor instead because I want to pull a leaf vacuum but it looks likes poeple are using them on ZTs so this is good!

freeme

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you have an owners manual i was looking at buying one but the dealership does not have one and i would have to pay for. Is it worth the $35 bucks i just got a used ZG127e but no manual

vg92

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do you have an owners manual i was looking at buying one but the dealership does not have one and i would have to pay for. Is it worth the $35 bucks i just got a used ZG127e but no manual

You can buy an electronic copy (.pdf) for $10 via 302 Found

Although personally I think they should be available for download at no cost. Almost every other manufacturer does that so why not Kubota. :frown:

Raw Dodge

Threads
It's pretty pathetic that you have to pay for a manual that should be a free pdf download. .