Lawn clean up's

CleanCutsMa

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am 13 and I started a lawn care business and I have been getting requests to do "spring clean-ups". What does that include? How much do I charge?

Threads
I am 13 and I started a lawn care business and I have been getting requests to do "spring clean-ups". What does that include? How much do I charge?

You can charge what you want, but a spring cleanup includes getting sticks and leaves out of the yard and flower beds. Also things like power raking and fertilizing. Some people mow for the first time also.

Mike88se

Threads

You can charge what you want, but a spring cleanup includes getting sticks and leaves out of the yard and flower beds. Also things like power raking and fertilizing. Some people mow for the first time also.

If you're 13 I'm not sure you're going to have the equipment and/or know-how for power raking (I don't) or for fertilizing, although you can learn about that. I'd charge 3 times what I'd charge for mowing if you mow also. And do mow also ;)

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Welcome to LawnWorld!

We moved your thread to the Commercial & Residential Lawn Mowing forum.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Spring clean ups is cleaning off shrubs and shrub beds. Weeding shrub beds cleaning debris from grass and hard surfaces and cutting the grass as short as possible

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
People will tell you Spring clean ups involve this. that and the other thing but actually what they involve is anything the individual wants to have done all the way to cleaning gutters if necessary. Like lawn mower fanatic said you can charge what you want but just make sure you cover your overhead which should include your expenses and fees.