Rain rain rain

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We were able to work two days last week. Right now it is the wettest I remember seeing it ever.

QLMS

Forum Newbie
Threads
We were able to work two days last week. Right now it is the wettest I remember seeing it ever.

Mate,
I know how you feel.
Where I live we are coming into winter, so the weather is cooling down, which means less mowing needs to be done.
It rains about 240 days a year too, which doesnt help.
And even on the fine days, the ground is not dry enough to mow until around 11.30am from April til about November.
But, I love the work, and my customers are great people.

Phil H

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
We need some up here. Haven't gotten much moisture at all winter or spring

X-man

Threads
We've been getting plenty of rain here. I'm actually hoping that it dries up a little here.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

Man I hope we don't get rain like last year.

I hear that....same here in middle TN!!! I was supposed to have my asphalt driveway widened and re-paved yesterday, but the storms coming through have postponed that until Friday. I barely got the lawn cut Sunday afternoon before the first wave of rain started:0)

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We got to work some yesterday but it floodd last night and is starting back again........ Not a good week.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea, a lot of rain is coming! I am glad I have done all my dethatching jobs. I will probably start mowing next week.

What do you guys do when it rains? I tend to work if it is a drizzle, but if it's a downpoor, I just make sure my equipment is running good and go do some accounting.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Yea, a lot of rain is coming! I am glad I have done all my dethatching jobs. I will probably start mowing next week. What do you guys do when it rains? I tend to work if it is a drizzle, but if it's a downpoor, I just make sure my equipment is running good and go do some accounting.

Doing the foreclosed homes I will cut in the rain if it's not cold out.