Snow Gone?

indypower

Threads
Was in the high 50's all weekend. First day of spring and 4-6" snow coming. No one told Mother Nature that winter is over. I guess she didn't get my email.

pollyannasmum

Threads
We haven't had snow here for some time now although Scotland and the North of England have had some recently. We have had a few frosts overnight and a lot of rain! Hurry up Spring!

monica123

Threads
They are forecasting snow again tonight. Someone needs to resend that email to mother nature telling her spring is here and winter is gone. I want sun already!

BobKat

Forum Newbie
Threads
Mowing for two weeks now with no end in site...until frost in October.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Piles of snow are gone:smile:, piles of stones only remain.:frown:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Piles of snow are gone:smile:, piles of stones only remain.:frown:

Yes... gravel drives are wonderful...:biggrin:
I've got the same in places, time to rake things out & back in place... :smile:KennyV

outdoors Joe

Threads
Our snow has been gone for a while. We had a day last week when we thought we were going to get an inch or two, but it went north of us. We might get more, but every day that passes makes that less and less likely.

poncho62

Threads
Snow is going slowly....too damn slowly.......and, its a mess what it leaves......

Slater

Threads
Snow is going slowly....too damn slowly.......and, its a mess what it leaves......

We just got another 4" yesterday in Ohio :mur: It was looking like spring, but we were fooled again!

greenacre

Threads
Sadly, just when I think it's about to melt, it freezes again. We had +2 yesterday so the ice on the roof started melting into the basement, that's some fun times right there.