Where IS everybody today?

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have checked on LMF a half dozen times, and so far I have seen practically no new posts, is everybody else having a problem getting online?

Come on, come on, we had the ball really rolling here just a few days ago...LETS GET GOING AGAIN....:biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Morning! (Or afternoon, depending on where you live) ...

:smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Morning! (Or afternoon, depending on where you live) ...

:smile:

Thanks...12:30 pm here. Me bad, I just realized something...I am retired, most folks have this thing called "W O R K" that demands greater attention than being on LMF...:ashamed: :biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
And then there are those of us whose works demands they be on LMF. :laughing:

SouthCentral

Threads
I have not been here in a while and there are tons of new posts on the since my last visit page so I'm going to be busy reading :confused2: for a while now. But I am here now! :tongue:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
My favorite "Peanuts" cartoon....

Lucy and Charlie Brown are waiting at the school bus stop, and Lucy asks. "Where are all those people in the cars driving by us going?"

Charlie tells her, "Those are all people going to work..."

Lucy: "WORK?"

Charlie: "They used to wait for the school bus like we are, but now they have to go to work every day for the rest of their lives...."

Lucy: "GOOD GRIEF !!! Whose idea was that??"

173abn

Threads
hey JD,was cleaning up my Grasshopper today ,supposed to be close to 70 tomorrow so I'll be at it again tomorrow.I'll be watching the Big 12 Tournment when I get off this. Go KU or K State! russ

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks...12:30 pm here. Me bad, I just realized something...I am retired, most folks have this thing called "W O R K" that demands greater attention than being on LMF...:ashamed: :biggrin:

That'd be my problem. Posted once on lunch....that's as far as I got on my smartphone :laughing:

And then there are those of us whose works demands they be on LMF.

Nice work, if you can get it......:biggrin:

LandN

Threads
I have checked on LMF a half dozen times, and so far I have seen practically no new posts, is everybody else having a problem getting online?

Come on, come on, we had the ball really rolling here just a few days ago...LETS GET GOING AGAIN....:biggrin:

Yea, i have to work a little while longer before i can hang it up. I start @6am-4:30pm 5 days and 1/2 day on sat. then i have to give wifey her time on the keyboard,plus other things to do.:biggrin::biggrin:

Kingwood990

Threads
I was at school learning all kinds of use less stuff. So now that I am home I can be on LMF.